Department of Computer Science AGH and IBM Software Laboratory in Krakow invite to Krakow Quantum Informatics Seminar (KQIS)
• understand and discuss current problems in quantum informatics,
• discuss new quantum computing technologies,
• exchange ideas and research results,
• integrate information across different research teams,
• build a community around quantum informatics.
Venue: via Internet, Webex
Tuesday, 20th of April, 2020, 9:30-11:00
Barbara Pałka, ABB PG Technology Center
Topic: Design of experiments with classical and quantum orthogonal arrays
In the paper of Dardo Goyenecho, Sara Di Martino, Zahra Raissi and Karol Życzkowski  several classes of quantum combinatorial designs, namely quantum Latin squares, cubes, hypercubes and the notion of orthogonality between them were introduced. A further introduced notion, quantum orthogonal arrays, generalizes all previous classes of design. I will briefly discuss it and show one of the application of orthogonal arrays, i.e. the design of experiments, showing usage of classical and quantum orthogonal arrays.